Thursday, March 17, 2016

Fangirl 101





One thing to know about me is that TV = Life 
I am completely obsessed, Here is a list of my favorite fandoms as well as favorite relationships on the show




The 100
  • Raven Reyes aka future Bae
  • Bellamy and Clarke
  • Clarke and Lexa
The Fosters
  • Jonnor <3
Spartacus <3
  • BARCA + PIETROS are my reason to live
  • Naevia is a goddess
  • Nagron, I guess
S H A M E L E S S 
  • GALLAVICH
  • Ethel & malik
  • Veronica and Kev
  • Debbie and Derrick <3
How to Get Away With Murder
  • Wes & Annalise
  • Wes and Michaela
  • Connor & Oliver
Orange is the new Black
  • Poussey and Taystee are endgame!
Game of Thrones
  • Missandei needs her own show <3
Pretty Little Liars

  • Emily & Maya
Queer as Folk
  • Brian + Justin = My reason to live
L word
  • SHANE & CARMEN
Vampire Diaries 
  • Elena ad Damon
  • Bonnie and Jeremy
  • Klaus and Caroline! :)
THE ORIGINALS
  • Rebekah Mikaelson & Marcel
The Carrie Diaries
  • Sebastian & Maggie
  • Mouse and Thomas West
  • Larissa and Samantha
  • Walt  and Bennet
My Mad Fat Diary
  • Rae & Finn
  • Tix and Danny
Misfits </3 
  • Alisha & Curtis
  • Alisha & Simon
  • Simon & Nathan
American Horror Story
  • its complicated 
Scandal! <3
True Blood
  • Sookie & Eric
One Direction….not in the fandom but
  • I ship Larry Stylinson like my life depended on it
Teen Wolf
  • Dethan duh! :)
THE WALKING DEAD!
  • Bethyl
Hemlock Grove
  • Peter & Roman
In the Flesh
  • rick + ren = 4 ever
Twisted!
  • Danny and Lacey! :)
 No Longer in the fandom
  1. Glee
  2. Supernatural
  3. Chicago Fire! RIP SHAY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment